Monday, December 9, 2013

Today is the Day! Gastric Sleeve Day!

Riding to the hospital as I type this on a cold drizzly December Monday.  Today is the day I get my gastric sleeve!  Am I nervous about the surgery?  No, not really.  But ill tell you what I'm sweating bullets over... The IV!  Every time, no matter who or where I go to it takes a minimum of four sticks an painful digging and pushing to get that puppy in. No thank you!  This time I'm requesting a hammer to the head first.  

But really, besides that my tummy is in butterflies about leaving my three sweet babies for 24 hours. Yes, Autumn is 13, but she's still my baby.  Jimmy should do fine as he loooves spending quality time with Nana, but Ill miss him.  I worry for how my 10 month old Joey will fare without his beloved boobies for a day,  Will he feel betrayed?  Scared I won't come back?  Oh my poor Joey!  

I do have my breast pumps with me, (yes that's intentionally plural), to keep my boob juice flowing and from painfully  back logging in my boobies.



 


3 comments:

  1. I share your sentiments about IV's, I have them rolling, little veins also ... Joey, Jimmy & Autumn will all be fine and waiting on fun Mom's return --- best wishes Robo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from someone who has rolling little veins, I share your discern for IV's as well!! Joey, Jimmy & Autumn will do fine while waiting for fun Mom''s return!!! Best wishes Robo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought I posted this,....

    Coming from a rolling little vein mama here, I share your sentiments regarding IV's Chica!!! Joey, Jimmy, and Autumn will all be fine & awaiting the return of fun Mama!!!! Best Wishes Mama can not wait to watch you shed!!!

    ReplyDelete