Thursday, September 12, 2013

#2 WLS PRE-Op appt. - fasting blood draw today!

Fasting blood draw today at 1pm.  I am so f*ing hungry that I can't sleep.   Hungry hungry hungry !! 

It's my #2 weight loss surgery appointment today.  I'm having the gastric sleeve (hopefully) in December. 

I am 271lbs, 5'9, 32 years old and sooo ready to get healthy for good.  

I've always been a big girl, and my weight has been a issue all the way back to elementary school.  I'm hoping this surgery will give me the "edge" to win my battle against being a fat-ass.  

It's going to be a tough road, lots of lifestyle changes.  I am a self-proclaimed sugar addict.  Twizzler, pie, and cake lover.  And contrary to popular belief, this surgery is not a easy way out.  Nothing about cutting out 80% of your stomach and following a strict diet for the rest of your life is easy.  So STFU nay sayers.  I swear I get as much shit about having this surgery done as Michael Jackson got for bleaching his skin and imploding his face with nose jobs. 

But anywho- today I have a super fun blood draw and a million thrills per minute psych evaluation to go with my pre-surgery check up.  Not sure what the psychological evaluation is for exactly.  I sure hope being bat-shit crazy wont keep me from having the surgery *wink wink* 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! The psych doctor said I sounded well balanced (boy I had her fooled lol) and that I would be a good candidate for the surgery. She said she expects it should work for me. :-D

    ReplyDelete