Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vaseline

So... I HAVE to have Chapstick or Vaseline on my lips when I sleep. I don't know why, but I CANNOT sleep if my lips feel dry.  I always keep some Chapstick or Vaseline near the bed for if I wake up at night, to reapply.  

Well, last week Joey was sick for 4-5 days and I took his temp alot.   Rectal temp, where I would dip "his thermometer" into "his Vaseline," and take his temp.  I'd rinse it and wipe it after, but not sanitize it or anything.... Then the next time I needed a temp, I'd jab it in his jar of Vaseline and do it again. 

Well, last night I woke up several times, my Chapstick ran out so I just grabbed my jar of Vaseline on my nightstand each time I woke up.   

This morning I saw Joey's thermometer laying next to it and realized what I had reapplied to my lips over and over was not my vaseline....it was Joey's special thermometer butt hole Vaseline! Noooooo! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment