Friday, August 23, 2013

ANDDD.... it's 4AM

It's been a sleepless night of clingy Joey fun.  He's not happy with anything I do for long and doesn't want to go to sleep. I don't know if its a phase he's going through, the 5th leap, teething, or maybe he just hates my guts. 

At the moment he's engaged in an intense dialog with my tit, alternating between gibber gabber and an occasional sip of milk. I think they are BFF's- Joey and my right breast have the longest and funniest conversations. 

"Aaaabaaagaaaaa!  aaaaa!". 

Mostly one sided on Joeys part. What can I say, my boob is a good listener.  I mean, at least he's not crying.  It would be pretty cute. Except its FOUR O CLOCK in the F'N morning!!

....Now he's tired of that, started to fuss and only content sitting up on my knee. 


 


He was sleeping through the night so nicely till 6 months rolled around!

Alright. Off to bed we go.... Again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment