Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Favorite Products - August 2013



 

I recently tried Sweet Leaf Honey and Mint Green tea of the first time... yummers!!  This is tea is my new crack.  The most delicious tea from a bottle I've ever drank!  The most delicious tea period!  I just downed a bottle in one day!  A family sized bottle. Lol 




The second product that gets my vote of supreme awesomeness is Secret's Clinical Strength Stress Response in Serene Citrus Scent.  I'm a sweaty monkey girl and can appreciate a good deodorant like some might savor a fine wine- call me a pit stank connoisseur.  I tried this last night, a repeat clinical strength customer but weary of a citrus scented deodorant.  I like lemon clean toilets and bathtubs, but wasn't sure I wanted my pits to smell like my mop water.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It's a yummy smell and I'm still enjoying sniffing my armpits in the morning.  Yay for delicious smelling arm pits!

No comments:

Post a Comment